Tuesday 11 November 2008

baby bottom butter on the face

£2.49 baby 'bottom butter'


Supermarket staff have been mystified when a cream for baby's bottom began selling like hot cakes. Then they discovered the reason - mums were putting it on their own faces. At £2.49 a pot, Waitrose's own-label Baby Bottom Butter is only a fraction of the cost of designer products.

The buying frenzy began after it was given glowing recommendations on parenting websites incl Mumsnet.com; "I can't even remember what made me put it on my face one day but OMG - it is fab. "I have been using it constantly for 2 weeks now and my skin now has the smoothest texture, which I don't think it's had since prepubescence. "And it makes my foundation look super dewy and youthful too. It is SO much better than all the expensive face creams I have tried - including Creme de la Mer."

The butter is free from artificial chemicals and contains olive oil, camomile - for nappy rash - and lavender.
So have I succumbed to the media hype? Not yet but I definitely will purchase a tub myself as soon as I'm feeling strong enough to walk to my nearest Waitrose on Marylebone High St. Will let you know the outcome! XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hejsan! Har e allt ok, har varigt sa upptagen och inte bloggat pa lange. Jag missade ditt tipps om Scandinavian Mum’s kvall :( Hade ju varigt sa kul, men jag uppskattar ditt inlagg! thanx..
Gud sa spannande, det e ju dax for dig nar som hallst!! Ska bli sa roligt att se forsta bilderna pa lill bjornen i din blogg! Kramar/Gina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin