Sunday 16 November 2008

last minute preparations for Baby Bear

Baby support and baby bath
So Sunday is here, but Sean is not... I had of course hoped like most mums-to-be, that I wouldn't go overdue, but perhaps now that my mum is here I will relax more which perhaps will help starting labour.

I'm having contractions serveral times a day now, the whole stomach is feeling very tense and I'm having a lot of pressure on my bowels.
I'm keeping myself busy with house hold duties, mainly organising stuff for Sean and trying to pass the time reading up on labour or making last minute purchases for Sean. The latest ones includes a baby bath and a bath support which will hold his head and body comfortably and supporting him whilst allowing him to splash his little arms and legs freely. I've also bought a didital ear thermometer which measures temperature in 1 second.

Ear thermometer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoppas han kommer snart annars kommer hela lagenheten bli full av "last minute purchases"..;)

puuuss I can't wait either sa jag kan bara forestalla mig hur du kanner!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin