Thursday 20 November 2008

Out and about in London

Today's outfit includes my new ear muffs from Burberry which I've only just now started to wear because of the chilly weather :-)

Mum test driving Sean's pram

After many ifs and buts, I came to the conclusion that I chose the wrong colour of the nappy bagfrom Longchamp and that I should exchange it to a black one instead. Mum and I thought it would be a good idea to walk all the way to the shop on New Bond Street and back, to get some exercise and to kick start contractions and labour.

We stopped over at a cosy pub near James Street, W1, for lunch. Not sure though, if the long walk has contributed to anything more than me now being completely knackered... *sigh*.

mum indulged in a glass of wine with her lunch

bangers and mash

gammon steak and fries


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hej gumman!!

faan jag gick in och hoppades fa se ett inlagg typ "pa vag till BB"!

du..jag gillar din nappy bag den ar valdigt stylish.. men ska man inte typ kunna vika ut ett portable skotbord sa man kan byta bloja pa knodden lite varstans?? eller tycker du inte att en san vaska ar chic nog..?;)

puuuuss

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin