Friday 17 July 2009

Weekend finally here

Seany loves being tickled on his belly

My Mum and grandmother is currently in London for my brother's university graduation ceremony today. Yesterday I had them over for no, not coffee, but som G & T's lol
My gran might look old, but she certainly has a young mind.


I've just tried out what I'm wearing this evening and I'm excited to finally use my new wet look leggings. I've "toned" them down (about 6 months ago you could only buy these types in sex shops, haha!) with a black blouse with frills in the front and a long black cotton cardi, and that way, according to me, it doesnt look too OTT.
As for the missing ankle strap for the right shoe, it is there somewhere...hmm.


Love the black shiny leggings that's in fashion currently

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin