Friday 24 July 2009

Welcome, weekend! :-)

I obsessed with beautiful jewellery and accessories

Hey all luvelies! I thought to start the weekend with another list (I saved this list way back, before I changed laptop,mand dont remember from where I got it, but pls feel free to copy it and put it on your blog if you have one)


1.What are your current obsessions?
theoutnet.com, designer jewellery, coral nail varnish and my son’s development

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
white, a pair of dark & a pair light denim skinny jeans

3. What's for dinner?
Oh dear, sounds just like Bear, normally I don't know, I only decide in the last minute, all depends on what mood I’m in, but tonight we are having dinner in Mayfair restaurant Cecconi's.
4. Last thing you bought?
Assorted groceries from Waitrose, and for myself? A black bra from La Sensza

5. What are you listening to? electro house

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
The Goddess of Love of course, either Aphrodite, Venus or any of those, as always, I am a love addict (my MSN name has been Aphrodite for years).

7. Favourite holiday spots? Oman, and places I've yet to see

8. Reading right now?
MAMA – Swedish parenting mag that I subscribe to

9. Four words to describe yourself : Swedish, mum, passionate & caring

10 Guilty pleasure?Sneaky smokes on nights out accompanied by wine (I never smoke when I'm not drinking)

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?stand up comedy with Eddie Murphy

12. First spring thing?not sure..

13. Planning to travel to next? Dorset for a weekend very soon hopefully, Sweden beg August and Algarve coast, Portugal in September

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Ice cold pink champagne last Friday, as we celebrated Bear and his new city office

15. When did you last get tipsy?Last Friday

16. Favourite ever film?The Notebook

17. First Love?Back in Sweden, I was 14

18. What do you most want to achieve ?

Total peace of mind and for me and my family; true happiness forever


I want to grow old with Bear







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin