Friday 14 January 2011

Happy Friday!

Sean this morning, still suffering from runny nose and chesty cough

Today I plan to hoover the flat, drop Sean off at nursery, get my hair professionally blow-dried, go grocery shopping, make prawn egg dill sandwiches (Scandinavian style) for dinner (and try and resist a cold glass of crisp white wine!) and watch a dvd, The Tourist, with Angelina Jolie with the man, curled up in bed.

And with that, I leave you with some food for thought:
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it." - Groucho Marx

HAVE A SPLENDID WEEKEND! XOXO

4 comments:

Camilla said...

I love that saying! I am trying to live my life like that..but not always easy...Love your blog!

Anna @ Amerikana said...

Happy Friday till dig med! Vad roligt att du tycker Amerikana är en bra idé! Vad gott det låter med räksmörgås! Jag tänkte fixa en quiche här ikväll med lite goda tillbehör! Ciao!

London Mummy said...

Camilla; Thank you!!! And yes, it's easier said than done, but one must try, mustn't one? :-) x

London Mummy said...

Anna; Yes, en utomordentligt bra ide! Jag aterkommer med bestallning snart :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin