Friday 26 June 2015

House sitting

When you're working a fine line between sanity and very young children.. A few hours to yourself and a glass of chilled Sancerre? Don't mind if I do! 
England calling Romania! 
Skyping is such a great way of keeping in touch with friends and family
The house where Ama is staying right now, two hours train journey from Bukarest. Jealous? Me? Nah! ;-)

I'm currently in Erik and John’s flat in Tower Hill, as they are away in Ibiza. I’ve recently discovered this part of the capital that I never really ventured out to before, and their French windows and outdoor space, is something I’ve only ever dreamed of since living in central London. . 
The beauty of opening a bottle of crisp white chilled French wine on a warm Friday evening, pushing the doors to the balcony wide open, and Skyping with your good friend who's abroad -  I would say it's the epitome of perfect house-sitting! Thank you brother, I’ll do this anytime, all you need to do is ask :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin