Monday 19 July 2010

Things I learnt over the weekend



1. A professional salon blowdry makes me feel great
2. The newly opened Mount Street Deli is fab
3. I find it difficult to lose my last 2 post- pregnancy kilos
4. My baby brother is making me so proud, as he sailed through his first year in Medicin at Imperial.
5. Mayfair would be my ideal place to reside if money was no object
6. Buckwheat is my fave substitute for common carbs such as rice and pasta
7. Drinking bubbles with your girlfriends over the weekend can take the edge off
8. I am one stubborn woman
9. I like Sheryl Crow’s new tune “Summer Day”
10. I feel much less stressed after tidying the flat


I had one of the tastiest breakfast ever here. It's owned by Caprice Holdings, better known for its high-profile restaurants The Ivy, J Sheekey and Scott's.

3 comments:

Swede In London said...

Ja, vad glad jag blir. Har sett fram emot det har delit i ett ar ungefar sen jag fick reda pa att de skulle oppna, men sen fick de INGA stjarnor alls av AA Gill sa da tankte jag strunta i att ens testa det. Hmm kanske far bli en lunch dar idag da eftersom jag anda ska in till jobbet pa mote kl 3.

Veronica said...

Ang att ga ner i vikt, ge inte upp, och tank pa de resultat du sett hitills. Satt upp sma delmal och belona dig nar du uppnatt dem. Glom inte bort det du astakommit hitills!

Och dina luncher ser totally fab ut!

London Mummy said...

Veronica; tack rara du for ditt inlagg. Ibland behover man nagon som oppnar ogonen for det man egentligen redan vet, men glomt i det langa (bantar)loppet. Kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin