Tuesday 25 January 2011

Happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Tonight, to celebrate our four years together, we have a table booked at the very exclusive restaurant 'The Ivy"


Bear;

What I love about you the most is your thoughtfulness.
For helping me on my spiritual road and always staying positive when I worry.

And for the countless little things you do for me each day (pls don't ever stop serving me tea in bed!)
I love you for the dreams you've helped to make come true and for our future goals you are planning to achieve with me. And for being the best Dad to Sean that you can be.

Lets all the happiness we've known through these four years, to continue through the years ahead - but each happier than the last!

Happy Anniversary my darling. I love you!

With affection,

your Rina
xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis!

Liz said...

Congrats to the both of you! You seem very happy together.

Anonymous said...

grattis! Ah sa haligt! Ni ar valdig fina tillsammans!

Hoppas ni hade en underbar anniversary!

MilouK said...

:-)

Swede In London said...

Ett jatte grattis till er. Hoppas ni hade det bra pa Ivy. Gick ni upp till klubben efterat ocksa? Kram

London Mummy said...

Anon: Tack!

Liz: Thank you, that's sweet of you

Legallysophie: Tack gulliga du!

Milouk; ;-)

Swede i London: Tack sa mycket. Yes vi begav oss upp pa klubben. Det ar ju dar allt det roliga hander lol KRAM!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin