Wednesday 11 January 2012

DIY

BEFORE: 
Very girly shoes (there was nothing even remotely close to these in the boys' section!) with silky laces and a bow on the back. Not an option for my Seany!


AFTER:
I really fell for these tweedy and wintry looking shoes, Converse style, with a soft fluffy inner lining.  
 I just swapped the laces with black textile ones and removed the bow.  And voilà - now I have a pair of trendy (will look so cool with his black biker leather jacket) shoes that will keep my little fella's  feet not only warm but stylish! Oh, and I paid only £3.00 - now that's what I call a bargain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you find that there is more selection of girls shoes?!?!? but I like your DIY-ing :) where did you get these cool shoes, I might steal your DIY idea to get these for my little boy ;)

Love your blog BTW, have been following a while but 1st time I'm commenting

London Mummy said...

Anon: Firstly, thank you for your compliment, and of course for leaving a comment in the first place. I really appreciate it!
Secondly, re the shoes, I bought them in Primark in Marble Arch. There were plenty of these ones in the girls department on the first floor. Seany wore his new shoes today, and if I may say so myself, what a good and cheap purchase. Hope you find them.
Warm rgds,
Catharina

Lady E said...

Det var kjempe smart Catharina =)

London Mummy said...

Lady E; tack, ar mkt nojd, och min lille gosse ocksa :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin