Wednesday 19 September 2012

Today...



1. Today I feel... a little a bit apprehensive my Mum is leaving, but also thankful for good night's sleep
2. This week... I am about to try a new product, Babyfoot
3. Last night... Hubby and I had a date night and went to the cinema to watch "Hope Springs"
4. My signature perfume is: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
5 Thought for the day: I need more knits in my wardrobe as temperatures are dropping
6. At the moment I am enjoying... taking long walks with my pink Beats By Dre headphones, discovering new music using Shazam (found two tunes just night in the cinema!), dressing in Autumn colours, my new black winter coat, Rooibos tea with a little milk
7. Snack of the week: brie wrapped in salami and pickled dill gherkins

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin