Friday 2 November 2012

Happy Weekend!

Beautiful weather earlier today hence me wearing white denims :-)


1. Today I feel... optimistic and I'm beginning to look forward to Christmas!

2. This morning... I had two toasted slices of soya & linseed bread with a mashed up avocado and black pepper 

3. Looking forward to... going to a Michelin starred (Scandinavian influenced) restaurant which Gordon Ramsay raved about in one interviewTexturewith Bear, my brother and his boyfriend next weekend

4. Last night... I made a soup with leftover veggies and chicken stock (1 leek, 1 head of cauliflower and 1 head of broccoli plus lots of garlic) - Bear, my biggest fan LOL, said it was restaurant worthy! 

5. Currently enjoying... wearing cosy knits, chunky cardigans, scarves and gloves 

6. I recently learnt... that someone has awarded me on her Top London Blogs by Swedes-list! I am feeling utterly flattered! :-)

7. Latest perk... a corporate hospitality invite by BlackRock to The Killers concert at O2 on 16th November

8.  Plans for this weekend: Going out locally for a beer and a curry with my boys tonight and to look at some beautiful cars tomorrow at the Regent Street Motorshow

Pictures by: Sean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin