Tuesday 5 February 2013

Little House, Mayfair


With my Mum arriving on Friday, we left Sean in good hands for the night

I wore my lucky jeans (always had a blast when wearing them, hence calling them that!) and my new over the knee stiletto boots that Bear got me for Christmas

Champagne is served in crystal glasses in the private club, Little House - love it!

A cheeky ciggie outside on the corner of Curzon Street, which is also good for people watching

We always have a right laugh when we get together, and Friday was no different!

We had booked a table for six, for Andrea, David, Kat, Tim, myself and hubby. I had my usual breaded veal which is delish!

We later moved to the lounge area by the log fire to have so post dinner drinks 
Pretty steady on our feet me thinks, as we came home after midnight:-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin