Thursday 10 May 2018

No love for the love bracelet

Collected my yellow gold bracelet at Cartier today. Since buying it a few years ago it's come off my wrist completely twice. First time just six months after buying it. Handed it in for repair and was reassured it would never happen again. 18 months after that, it happened again!! Absolutely shocking but luckily I found both pieces. My white gold bracelet that is much older than the yellow gold has been sitting on my wrist the whole time with the exception for when I had a spray tan done. And I barely have to tighten its screws. Honestly thought they would offer me a brand new one this time. Instead they had the cheek to ask me if I wanted the polishing service for £100! Disappointing to say the least! 

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Whoa, I'd have thought they would polish it for free as part of the service!! There is no danger of me getting a Cartier Love bracelet any time soon 😊 but such bad service would definitely put me off. Good luck with the bracelet going forward! P.x

Jen Lawrence said...

That's good to know! I've been looking at one as my next jewellery piece but I don't want something that falls apart. I've always received great service from Cartier. Hopefully they are not slipping! XO

London Mummy said...

Patricia; thank you for your compassion! Yes exactly what I would have expected too but hey ho. Lesson learned - my mistake as a consumer to buy and expect better service from a well known brand. Greetings from the UK all the way to Canada! 🤗

London Mummy said...

Jen; regarding you receiving good service from them - Social media is great like that. I expressed my dissatisfaction abt Cartier on Twitter, and lo and behold, they've now contacted me know and apologies and offered free polishing haha. Have a wonderful weekend. All the best, C

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin