Sunday 3 February 2019

Life lately


Trying on a dusty pink fur gilet in a local vintage shop 

Snaps from my walk up to St John's Wood where I viewed a house for sale on Monday
Our picturesque nearby square and the newly opened deli that's very popular with the locals
Munchkin and I twinning with our grey stripey PJs 
A side street just off Oxford Street with stunning architecture. 
Prestigious entrance of a Marylebone mansion block. 
Another gorgeous front entrance here in Marylebone
My beautiful mum matching our interior in her dusty pink jumper
With the bambinos in Starbucks 
Quilted coat and bag to match 



Pics from a visit to Mum in the beautiful town of Amersham
Maida Vale (where I pick Sean every Thursday evening from football club) at dusk 
The Marylebone pub on the high street 
New nude nails 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin