Sunday 11 July 2021

The final countdown before the big move

Saturday snooze after football training

My dancing queen 



Munchkin and I having so much fun together doing TikToks

Sylvia Young Saturday class where Scarlett Grace is still doing Drama. 

Wearing Mummy's coat and trainers, what's next? haha!

Massage in Selfridges, such a treat! And I'm so relaxed cos I know they've got my back! ;-)

Moving home is certainly not a small task! 

Kiddos will no more be sharing a room in our new place- it's such an amazing feeling to be able to finally give them one each. And both of them will have their own shower and toilet too, sheer luxury! 



Heartwarming hand made cards for Bear on Father's Day 

Brunch at Cote Marylebone

Nearly all cleared!


Love birds Ramy and Gerry visiting a final time before our tenants moves in. 

Rooting for Sweden - naturally!  Euro2020

Even though we're staying in the same building didnt mean less packing and unpacking - boy there were many trips in the lift! Now I'm ready to say goodbye, and cant wait to open a new chapter of our lives in our new family home! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin