Wednesday 5 May 2010

Chicago shoppinglist

This picture is taken almost exactly three years ago today (when I first met Bear - who took the pic), May 2007.
Being (substantially!) heavier now, with my post pregnancy body, I'm not sure the Siwy Hannah will fit though.

Below you'll find pics of the Siwy jeans that are on the top of my shopping list for our Chicago trip.

I am such a huge fan of white denim already wearing them not just in Summer, but all year around, and I am getting tired of my True Religion jeans. So these will be just the addition to my wardrobe that I need. I have no idea if they will fit now, but I remain hopeful. lol.
As its only two weeks today until we travel, I have now started on my list of things to buy once in America. Will post the full list later.



The white Siwy Hannah Crop Jeans, in Snowstorm, are very popular with the A-lists


2 comments:

Prinsessan said...

Dom var riktigt snygga!

London Mummy said...

Ah, yes det tycker jag ocksa!:-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin