Tuesday 22 June 2010

A cluttered mind..

We will miss this this year's Swedish Midsummer party. Above pic is taken in Hyde Park on Midsummer 2006 (before I met Bear) with my then lovely flatmate Emma.


Must remember to pop across the road and give the bag of clothes I’ve put together for the Women’s Emergency Church Army. Just realized that we will miss this year’s Swedish Midsummer celebrations in London. I am so proud of who Sean is becoming. I love his constant kisses. Have to watch SATC on my return from holiday. You really are only as old as you feel . Is four bikinis too much to take on holiday? Maybe I should just take three. Tonight it’s a no carb dinner. Omelet and with a Greek side salad that is. I hope my vitamins arrive before we travel tomorrow. I am feeling so happy and excited, bouncing around Gummy Bear –style happy and excited, that we are going on holiday. A holiday which is a time to unwind, relax, experience something new, to explore and to re-charge the batteries. One of the things I most look forward to is waking up with a sea view from our bed through the opened terrace doors. I wish I will have to do my usual round in the park today. How many nappies do I need to bring? Wonder where I can buy a travel kettle. I gotta continue with my organising and packing now…

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Glad midsommar, i efterskott!

Jag saknar verkligen Sverige nu nar det ar midsommar, famlijen och allt som hor till nar man ar utomlands.

Jag hoppas ni far en toppen semster.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin