Tuesday 15 June 2010

flowers and just another list






1. Today I am grateful for... so many things – we are going on holiday next week, Sean has been accepted at the nursery we wanted on the days that we wanted plus I received a beautiful bunch of flowers, all ones that I really like i.e - peonies, lupines, lilies etc and all in different pink shades ) which makes me thankful for having a man who knows exactly what I like, and how to make me happy

2. Last night... I cooked fish, lemon sole, and made a spinach salad for Bear and I


3. This week I plan to... have a booze free week, power walk every day, meet up with friend Viv and baby Oskar, have a haircut (yesterday), drink a lot of water, back up my photos, try and figure out how to watch my downloaded movies on to the flat screen, get my sewing machine out (and dust it off!) and shorten a newly bought too long tunic, celebrate Bear on Father’s Day on Sunday, make a take-on-holiday list and take Sean to a playgroup on Thurs and place a grocery order to be delivered asap


4. Currently bugging me: having bad period-like pains, even though it’s not that time of the month. Also, have discovered cellulite on my stomach!*help*


5. Favourite ice cream flavours: Chocolate and mint


6. Longing for: Waking up to a see view (which we will every day whilst on our upcoming family holiday)

7. On my current wish list: Blackberry Bold in white gloss and the new white (and rose gold) Chanel J12 watch




As much as I long for a sea view from my bedroom, I could do with a lake view too, like on this pic. In fact, any view of water (lake or Ocean) when waking up, is the most calming and wonderful thing I can think of!

3 comments:

Miss Marie said...

Oj, vilken helt otroligt vacker bukett! Förstår att du blev glad över den!

London Mummy said...

Tack! Och de doftar helt ljuvligt ocksa :-)

Veronica said...

Vilken ljuvlig bukett, jag älskar liljor också, görna rosa :)

Det är underbart med män som förstår hemligheten bakom att ge kvinnor blommor - som en överraskning för att visa sin uppskattning.

Inte för att de gjort någonting dumt och kommer med en bukett blommor i ett försöka att säga förlåt!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin