Friday 22 March 2019

Birthday Morning


Last Friday I turned 43, yay! I simply love birthdays! The kids and Bear woke me early with singing Happy Birthday in bed, followed by the Swedish version "Ja ma hon leva". Bear had been to the local bakery first and got me a soya cappuccino and a scone (my bday request!)and sparklers.  I also was spoilt with lots of cuddles and kisses and truly enjoyed being one year older as the alternative would not be great lol! - It's a privilege getting older, denied by many so you got to just embrace it!
 Bear did the school run so I could have a lie-in, then I went to the salon for a wash and blowdry and I had bubbles with my brunch in the newly opened Brasserie of Light.
To Be Continued... 




4 comments:

Patricia said...

Belated Happy Birthday Catharina!

Hope said...

Grattis i efterskott snygging!
Åh vad jag försöker kommentera men det fungerar ju inte :(
Oh well, jag läser fortfarande din blogg :)
Hoppas att ni får en fortsatt trevlig helg!
kram

London Mummy said...

Patricia - Thanks you for the bday wish dear 💋

London Mummy said...

Hope- Meeeen ah sa trist att hora, fattar inte hur det ska vara sa svart att kommentera - forlat, jag önskar jag var lite utav en tech wiz, men vet inte hur jag ska gora for att förenkla det! Tack for påminnelsen att du fortfarande finns kvar. Blir jätteglad att hora att du inte gett upp lol!
Stor Kram och Glad Pussk! ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin