Monday 6 April 2020

Bday celebration - my 44th


On the 15th of March, my bday, we strolled down to Selfridges with the kiddos..
...where I had my hair done in the salon...
....and had some festive fizz in the Champagne bar.
Then we went to Saint Laurent where I picked out my bday pressie that I've been lusting for some time now...
I chose the 'Uptown' tote in size medium and in the grainy leather as opposed to the smooth version. It's got short handles, a shoulder strap and best of all a removable envelope clutch - pretty much "two for the price of one" right?!
Further on we walked through Mayfair over Burlington Gardens...

...to our fave Italian restaurant Cecconi's..
...where Bear had booked a table for us...


I had the sumptuous lobster spaghetti and a lot more fizz 
I really couldn't have wished for a better birthday!
And turning forty four now leaves me with only one year left till I reach the dreaded middle age, eek! 

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Belated Happy Birthday Catharina - the best is yet to come!

Hope said...

Kommer ej ihåg om jag har gratulerat dig så Grattis i efterskott Catharina! Och jag håller med, det blir bara bättre och bättre jag lovar! :)
Hoppas att ni mår bra, tänker på er det vet du.
Många varma kramar!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin