Tuesday 19 April 2022

When I turned 46

Handmade cards from the kiddos that had me in tears 

Pressies from Bear


Nus-ret stairs 

Super-friendly Danish guy Morten that we got chatting to and who happened to be the owner of the pub next to Chiltern Firehouse. He invited us up for drinks in their VIP room when he learned it was my bday.

View from The Nest Rooftop bar at The Tree House where we had more drinks and enjoyed views over central London

Obligatory pic with Nusret owner, Saltbae the main man

Selfridges where we popped in for a glass off bubbly 

The terrace in The Nest 

Flowers arrived from Andrea 

Mirror selfie in Chiltern Firehouse where we also made a pit stop 

More champers in Nusret

Catching a cab on Park Lane 

 Seafood Bar in Selfridges

I was super excited to finally try Nusret that recently opened in London


 Bear had the burger and I had the best steak I've ever had. Well since visiting Nus-ret in Turkey and New York that is! 

Barhopping from place to place we really made the most of celebrating my day and made it a day to remember! 

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday Catharina! Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating!

Hope said...

Grattis i efterskott Catharina!
Vacker som alltid.❤️

London Mummy said...

Patricia - thank you for your kind bday greeting x

Hope, tack kara du 🥰

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin