Tuesday 26 May 2009

Baby Bear 6 months today









Where did half a year go? When we brought him home half a year ago, he was utterly helpless. From a being that could just eat, sleep and poo, he's gone on to become a being that can eat, sleep, poo, slobber on his hands, sucking his thumb, attempt to crawl, babble and sit up unassisted for short periods. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting!
.
This past months has been a whirlwind, experiencing motherhood for the very first time, and I've learned what it's like to be completely selfless and it's amazing! :-)


Through what seemed like endless nights of nursing and and rocking my baby to sleep, my son and I have formed a very close bond for which I am eternally grateful.


Sean, my beautiful boy; This has been the happiest and most fulfilling six months of my life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Baby Sean! I love your mummy's blog

London Mummy said...

Anonymous; thank you very much for your comment. Very nice 2 hear indeed! However, it'd be even nicer if you said who you are - would love to know who my readers are :-)
Warm rgds,
Catharina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin