Wednesday 19 August 2009

Finally we're off to the park

A little later than anticipated, we are now heading for the park as London is blessed (or cursed, some might say) with 29 degrees today.

I'm wearing a mini skirt (not stripping down to bikini bottoms in the public park), bikini top and a tunic with my Ed Hardy cap (I always cover face when sunbathing
To read, I'm taking the latest issue of MAMA that arrived in post today, and my beautifully written but pure fiction book; Nights of Rain and Stars.

Food wise, well I'm taking last nights dinner with me; grilled skinless chicken fillet with sun-dried tomato pasta.

Have a warm and jolly day! Make the most of it, cos it might just b the last really warm day this end of Summer :-)
XOXO

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin