Tuesday 4 August 2009

Good morning!





A cab is picking me up soon to take me to a Spa in South West London where I will be having a massage, and my brother is here to look after Sean.

I am wearing the same top as yesterday ( as I am not having a shower until I'm back home again since the oil they use normally has a quite unpleasant smell and it leaves you quite sticky) which is a a tunic from Vero Moda (Sweden) and a vintage leather belt above my waist, only today Im not wearing it with leggings but with white skinny jeans instead as the weather is slightly colder.


Now over to something completely different. Our friends, Gary, Sue and their two boys, are currently travelling in Sweden in their mobile home, a large camper van. We plan to meet up with them this weekend in the Skåne region, around my home town. You can look at their travel blog here. See how the British view us Scandinavians, our weather, our scenery, and read about their adventures in Northern Europe.

Gary and Sue's Frankia campervan



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin