Sunday 2 August 2009

Feeling alive

Good morning! I'm pottering around the flat with my new slippers on at the moment (yup, I've bought yet another pair!). As you can see from the pic above, the sun is really strong and shining through our blinds.
I'm feeling good and refreshed after consuming no alcohol this weekend and going to bed early. Today it's just really good to be alive! A little tip from me is to try and find something to feel good about every day! :-)

Well, we are 0ff to the park for a stroll soon and most likely going out somewhere nice to have lunch later on, and in the meantime, here is some relevant food for thought this morning, quoted by none other than Oscar Wilde:


"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin