Monday 28 December 2009

Alone, but not lonely ;-)


This is me hugging or kissing Bear, always on my toes as he is so tall LOL

Today my boys left for Scotland, so I am now all alone here. That said, I don't feel lonely! In fact, I will make the most of my time on my own.

I will start by creating a cozy home by lighting my Jo Malone candles
that Bear got me for Christmas - it's a gorgeous trio of lights that meld luscious fragrances together, like wild fig with cassis, hyacinth and lime blossom. Her fragrances fill the air with warmth and elegance - I just love the Jo Malone line, whether it's candles or fragrances.

Then I'll make a large cup of tea and start planning for my New Year's resolutions. Actually, I'll be planning all of 2010 and I'll be setting my personal goals. I am feeling very excited about this upcoming year, don't you??! I will also do a -things I'm grateful for- list, reminding myself of things to be thankful for.

That exercise on it's on can actually be very powerful and it really lifts your mood, so I can't think of anything more suitable right now! :-)))












No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin