Monday 21 December 2009

Perfect Paris

Our fab lunch venue L'Avenue - the place to see and to be seens, and where the food is orgasmic
I nearly had the Billiecart-Salmon rose bottle all to myself (one of my favourite champs)
Mouth watering! I had lobster pasta and Bear chose jumbo prawns risotto
Taking in the beautiful architecture in what is surely one of the world's prettiest city


See if you can spot the Eifel tower behind me
the en suite bathroom
our huge walk in shower
the bathroom had a tub too
Room service - some more rose champage :-)
Strolling down Champs Elysses
heating up with a warm mulled wine
a perfect people watching spot
drinking cafe au lait
Dinner and drinks at the very extravagant Hotel Costes
And finally, the lights that wraps the Champs Elysees in a tinselly Christmas glow

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Mon dieu! sa vackert!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin