Thursday 3 December 2009

Today..


Today I ...

...adore my son who’s such a copy cat and eager to learn at the moment

...went to a baby playgroup with Sean and really enjoyed it

....plan to make minced beef cutlets (ala Swedish style) for dinner

....have had a strong craving all day for hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled over it

...wish me and my family stays healthy this Christmas

...have pretty French manicured nails

...wonder what we will be doing for New Years Eve

...can’t believe I’m quite liking Mariah Carey’s version of Foreigner’s “I wanna know what love is”

...won't let the grey weather get me down

....realise that balloons have a happy feel to them (our living room full of them from Saturday’s party)

...am having a bad hair day (oily), and look forward to washing it tomorrow

...feel happy and positive with the weekend just around the corner


1 comment:

AF said...

hoppas ni får en riktigt härlig helg och mysig andra advent! :) kram

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin