Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mum's visit last month ♥

My Mum, my confidant and mentor, has taught me everything I know about bringing up children (and more!) and I find it so much harder when she leaves to go back to Sweden, since becoming a Mum myself.
I love the safe and comfy feeling of having her around, and she makes me so confident, like I can take on any obstacle that's being thrown at me. Already I am counting the days until she comes back in December :-)



Mum by Sean's nursery gates, dropping him off for the afternoon



Mum with best friend Jessica who came over for a weekend whilst Mum was visiting, here on our way out for a girlie night out in the heart of town




Pre drinks in the cosy court yard at Hush before dinner, where amazingly at the end of September, people are still dining outdoors



Fab gals, fab food and drinks, and who could've guessed that after eating, we all got up on the dance floor, to shake off those calories - a perfect ending to a perfect evening! :-)





2 comments:

Pussi said...

Vad ar det jag ser pa ditt vanstra ringfinger..??! ;))

London Mummy said...

Sussi Pussi; bilden e spegelvand, gumman.Sorry to disappoint;-)
LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin