Tuesday 19 August 2014

Every little counts


Ker-ching! 
I got nearly a hundred quid - that's a lot of coins (and none were pound ones, only 1, 2, 5, 10 , 20 & 50p's)!

We would usually visit a supermarket like Sainsbury's in the O2 centre, and use the Coinstar Machines, to get rid of our coins  -  the only problem with this is that they charge you 8p or 9p per pound...

Until recently that is, when Erik told me about my bank's (Barclays) coin counting machine in Piccadilly Circus, who has a free one to use (for customers only though). The other day I put it to the test.  


And all I needed to do was to type in my account number and sort code and then empty the bag of coins.  The total amount was then transferred into my current account - simply brilliant!


We made a pit stop at the playground on our way home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin