Wednesday 13 July 2016

How Far Would You Go For L O V E?



Back in March when I entered a new decade and turned 40 (yikes!), I was extremely blessed and received the yellow gold bracelet from the Cartier LOVE collection, to wear together with my white gold one.   
They are such classic pieces and they've actually been around longer than I. I never wear them separately as they look so pretty together, and I very rarely take them off. Mainly because putting them back on with the screw driver is quite the task and it's near enough impossible to not leave scratches (see close up pictures). 
I suppose the first scratch is the hardest lol, and with time they don't look as shiny that's for sure, but scratches or not, I am gonna grow old with my LOVE bracelets ♥♥ 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin