Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cant live without right now


Surely you must have been out somewhere and need to clean your hands, but there are no sinks around? ANNOYING, I know!

I am using, and have been for quite a while (am a bit anal when it comes to hand hygiene), an anti bacterial hand gel that comes in a very hand pocket size 50 ml (claiming to kill 99% of bacteria). I have one in my hand bag hat I take with me wherever I go, and one in our kitchen.

And all you do is rub it onto your hands and then it drys in a matter of seconds. There is no need for water at all - genius!

These are becoming quite popular especially with the Swine Flu
Epidemic at the moment and are safe for everyone including children, who would really benefit from using this. You can buy them in any supermarket, chemist or Boots.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin