Wednesday 29 July 2009

reminder of reasons 2 b cheerful

'A happy healthy beautiful baby' was one of my affirmations I wrote down, sometimes said out loud, and at times just silently rambled in my head, whilst being pregnant. And gratefully, that is just was I got! :-)


Right, that’s it. Enough with the doom and gloom. I just read the news, and its so bloody negative; A man who committed murder on an innocent 17 year old Swiss girl while out on bail for the vicious rape of another young foreign student, we’re all going to die from Swine Flu and then the constant nearing at women for putting on weight, or having (oh my gosh)…cellulite etc etc ...

Well, let’s try and buck the trend and be positive for the rest of the day, and preferably longer:

Here are few reasons for me to be cheerful this morning:

1. I have a beautiful healthy son whom I love immeasurably

2. .I am not returning back to work

3.. Bear & I are talking about getting married in Bora Bora next year

4. Bear is taking Sean for the vaccination today (so that I don't have to watch, it's torture!)

5. Bear is working from home so I am having the pleasure of both boys today

6. We are going to Sweden to see the family in a week on Fri

7. As Bear came back from the gym this morning he asked "what flowers would you like coz I'm buying you a bouquet today"


ok, well that's all for now. Remember to stay positive

With luv,

C




3 comments:

Swede In London said...

getting married. Wow Grattis grattis gud va kul:)

SIMONE said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BABY PICS:)

London Mummy said...

Sara, thank you sweetie! Nothing planned just yet, we are only in advanced talks, so dont book your ticket yet, haha! :-)

Simone; thank you so much, so glad you enjoy it! look out for some great new pics soon! So you love babies too, huh? do you have one of your own (or not yet)? :-)))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin