Thursday 15 January 2009

1 year ago...


The Chedi in Muscat was a dream holiday

This time last year, Bear and I went to Oman for holiday where we stayed at the Chedi. I love looking at old pictures, and especially these ones where I can dream myself away...And what better way to forget about the cold and miserable weather weve got now?


This morning I took baby Bear to a local play group for the first time. No doubt was he the youngest there, but it really didnt matter because I met up with my friend Susanna and her son who's 7 months, and we both mainly chatted to other mothers which was great and I will definitely go back again.


My brother has been here this afternoon. We had coffee and he played with his nephew. I showed him a few tricks how to make him quiet if he's grouchy, we changed nappy and I let Erik bottle feed him as well. All in preperation for mine and Bear's two year anniversary, when we might plan to let Erik babysit so that we can go out.


Am now waiting for a good friend of mine, Annelie, who is visiting from Oslo. She will be coming round here any minute now and we are going to pop round to my local pub for some late lunch and perhaps a glass of wine. BYE FOR NOW! x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin