Monday 12 January 2009

Busy day today..........

Baby Bear's first visit to a Scottish pub


Today has been a busy day! Baby Bear has oral thrush (candida) which apparently is common in babies, so I had to take him to the doctor. I've also been to the Swedish Embassy to apply for a Swedish passport for him (he will have dual nationality).



I've also been to see my consultant,Mr Wright, who delivered Sean, for my 6 week postnatal appointment. He examined me internally and we spoke about breast feeding and going back on the pill.



Speaking of breastfeeding, I have now started to give Baby Bear forumla in a bottle, in the night, in order to make him sleep longer and to make him fuller after the last meal of the day.



Last night we got back from Scotland pretty late and didnt get to bed until 1am. I then fed him with the formula and he slept until 6am! We couldn't believe our luck! And as if that's not enough; his night time cramps seem to be completely gone! :-) I will of course carry on breast feeding as long as I can or feel I have energy for.



The party in Sean's honour on Saturday was great. They had brought in caterers to prepare the food for the nearly 30 people that was there (including children). We got lots of pressies for him but unfortunately the camera battery ran out before then so I don't have any pics from that day. Here are a few from the first couple of days:




Baby Bear's great Grandma Margret who will turn 103 in March and his grand mother Sheila





Troon Beach, near where Bear grew up



My treasure





our little family


Beautiful Scottish sunset



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Underbara bilder.... Vacker liten familj du har...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin