Wednesday 14 October 2009

Black quilted nylon Burberry bag for sale


I'm selling my black Burberry quilted nylon hobo bag. It is very stylish and lightweight (in comparison to a lot of my other bags that weighs a tonnes) bag is perfect for everyday wear but also on a night out.

All hardware is in golden brass. Adjustable shoulder strap. Inside is lined with black lining and has a patch pocket (with a black flap reading “made in Italy”), one zippered pocket and a mobile phone pocket. Top opening has a small flap with a magnet closure and a lock (I have no keys but don't think I ever had)

Dimensions: 40cm x 26cm x 6 cm. Can't remember the original price, but almost sure it retails for about £350

It is in very good condition (nylon has no real wear and tear), and all in all I've probably used it 10 times. I just have too many (Im sure in past posts I have fully admitted to a full blown hand bag addiction), and am simply running out of space.

It is approx one year since I bought it, and you can read the blog post from then and see more pictures here.

Price: £95 + post and packaging. If you are interested, send me and email at catharina@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin