Tuesday 27 October 2009

Stella McCartney For Gap Kids




Hello, good morning from a pretty miserable London (as opposed to yesterday’s sunny 18 degrees).

Today I got my first look at Stella McCartney's GAP Kids ads. How adorable are these children?? Supposedly she found them on Facebook..

Well I think the line-up (all vegan by the way) that features military jackets, hooded parkas and other just cool casuals are great, and I will definitely go and check it out when it hits select the stores on November 2nd!

Now I'm going to give my little one some TLC, as he woke up with a bad cold and a fever. Awww, poor baba.


Gorgeous kiddy stuff by Stella - this blazer and jeans would be perfect for Sean on New Years, in combination with a pair of white Converse All Star and a white shirt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin