Thursday 29 October 2009

Instinctive random thoughts

I have to mop the kitchen floor. I wish I wasn’t ill now, just as weekend is coming up, but am trying to persuade myself that it’s a good thing, cos at least Bear will be home to look after me. I need a hair cut. It's Sean's birthday in a month and I need to start organising. Love really makes everything really beautiful. My love for Sean is immeasurable. I need to drag myself to the nearest chemist to stock up in preparation for my very sore throat. I can’t wait for Christmas, if I could, I would start the decorations already! Soon I will turn 34. Its inevitable. Can't help it. Don't mind actually! ;-) We have to buy the Range Rover jeep asap. I am really looking forward to watch new romcom with Scottish hunk Gerard Butler "The Ugly Truth" which is on my laptop waiting to be seen. I love my blackberry and don’t know I could live without it before. I desperately need a manicure. I wish my Mum was here to bring me warm soup in bed. I’m glad the latest issue of InStyle came in the post yesterday, just before the strike started today. Would love to go to IKEA soon, have to persuade Bear. I should hit the bed. Im really feeling unwell now....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin