Saturday 27 November 2010

Happy 2nd birthday, Sean!


My jewel, now two, whom I love unconditionally

It feels like it was only yesterday I was getting my IV’s hooked up, my stomach monitors working and the epidural going.
Nearly seventeen hours after arriving at the Lindo Wing, I gave birth to the most handsome, cool , helpful, funny, inquisitive and loving little fella, Sean Alexander. (Read my full birth story here).


Nothing, and I really mean NOTHING, could/would have prepared me for the amazing feeling I would have while giving birth to him.

The amount of overflowing love I would have for this little person that had been growing inside me for nine months is simply incredible. Such a wonderful feeling. And boy, he was so tiny, and so perfect. And I was so happy!


Yes, that’s right – TWO whole years have gone by since then. And in these two years he has developed from a helpless newborn to a walking, talking child with a personality all of his own.

We will celebrate my darling baby boy’s second birthday in style, in a joint party with Bear’s mother who is turning 70. In Scotland. And I’m running late. Sean and Bear are already up there.. I’ve got a flight to catch. See you later, Ive got to rush to see my boys!

Ta-ta
XX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis till den finaste killen från mormor som längtar sååå

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sean! Ur such a handsome little boy. Al the best

Lady E said...

Grattis så mye med dagen store gutten =) Ha en kjempe flott dag, og håper du får alt du ønsker deg.

Klem

Triinu said...

Stor grattis i efterskott fran oss med! Hoppas ni hade det mysigt!
Kraaam

MilouK said...

Happy birthday Sean!!

London Mummy said...

To all;
Many thanks for Sean's birthday wishes :-)
Unfortunately he fell ill on his birthday whilst in Scotland for the party. However; Mum and Dad still had a jolly good time,lol

Catharina
XX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin