Friday 2 September 2011

Happy Weekend!


Picture taken by Bear whilst on his friends yacht in Turkey last week

1. Today I feel... optimistic!
2. Right now I am wearing... my new silk blouse with ruffles on the sleeves that I got from Phase Eight yesterday + old denim mini shorts
3. Last night... I made a chilli con carne for dinner with a salad for Bear and I and did a Moroccan Oil treatment mask for my hair
4. Currently I want, but hesitating... to book myself in for an eyelash extension as procedure takes 2 hours
5. Last film I saw and enjoyed? From Paris with love with John Travolta
6. Thought for the day ? I am so ready to take on this weekend which promises 25 degrees here in the capital, whoopee!

7. Current favourite snack: Atkins Advantage Chocolate Brownie Bar with 18g protein and 1.1g sugar
  8.Song that I keep listening to over and over again: "Moves like Jagger", see below
9. Currently I spend too much time... browsing new suitable apps for the ipad that suits Sean


And with that, I'll leave you with this insanely good, catchy and new tune by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera. Have a wonderful Friday and a very happy weekend!



This really makes me want to get up and dance!

2 comments:

Anna @ Amerikana said...

Härligt det låter! Älskar den sången också;) Testa även Myoplex Lite Chocolate Chocolate Chip Crisp - god protein bar också. Jag funderar också på lash extensions... hittills endast färgar jag dem... vi får se. Ha en trevlig Fredag! Ciao!

London Mummy said...

Anna; tack! Ska spana in Myoplex Lite. Later super god ju. Har forresten bokat appointment nu for ogon fransarna i slutet av manaden nar min mamma kommer, sa watch this space :-) Jatte nyfiken pa resultatet. Fortsatt trevlig helg!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin