Monday 21 September 2015

Inside info


The happiest moments I will cherish forever are the births of my children - I never knew love like this! (Picture taken yesterday after Sean's weekly rugby session)


What's the coolest place you've visited: undoubtedly Manhattan - I never tire of NYC!


What are you reading right now? The Girl On The Train - Paula Hawkins

Best thing in your make-up bag? YSL Touche Eclat

Who's the last person you called? My gf Andrea

The temptation you wish you could resist? The odd cheeky ciggie, when I'm drinking

Favourite item/s in your wardrobe? My Autumn accessories like my selection of scarves, fedora & floppy hats, and my fur gilets

Do you have a favourite app? "Daily Mail" and "InstaWeather Pro"

The person who influenced you most? My Mum

My signature scent? Chanel "Coco Mademoiselle"

What annoys you? Sloppy hand shake and no eye contact when you first greet/meet someone

The prized possession you value above all others? My wedding ring

The unlikely interests that engages your curiosity? Politics

The misapprehension about yourself you wish you could erase? That I'm superficial

The song that means most to you? Impossible to mention just one! Elvis' "It's now or never", "Fallen" by Lauren Wood (played on my wedding day as I walked up the aisle) and mine and Bear's song "Sharing the night together" by Dr. Hook

The happiest moment you will cherish forever? Nothing will top the birth of my children

The unfulfilled ambition that continues to haunt you? To make Sean a good healthy eater

Best budget buy? Soap & Glory's Daily Smooth Body Butter - I only discovered it around Christmas last year and it leaves my skin so soft and silky, I have never experienced anything like it. And 250ml for just under  £10.00 - it's an absolute winner!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin