Tuesday 3 January 2017

Skate ⛸ Date

One evening last week Bear arranged for a very nice car to pick us up (and he had asked my Mum in advance to babysit).

I had no idea what he had in store for us, and first we stopped at Radio Rooftop for a drink

We then walked across the street to the grand Somerset House...

....where he had booked tickets for an hour long ice skating session - and here I'm practising my tricks (read trying to remain upright LOL!)

Skate Night, Date Night - 
 Few places are more romantic than this magical court yard thats currently coated in ice

Me, my (bathroom) selfie and I - we moved on to the Asian fusion seafood restaurant Sexy Fish afterwards

Here we warmed up with plenty of drinkies surrounded by art by Damien Hirst and Frank Gehry- Best date night in a long time, thank you Bear xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin