Thursday 8 August 2013

Tummy tip, lunch & craving


Being pregnant, dry itchy skin comes with the territory.  Belly is obviously stretching to accommodate the growing baby, and our skin then pays the price... 
Im rehydrating my skin and smother myself in Bio Oil at night (on bump, hips and boobs). 

I discovered it in my last pregnancy and I luckily I escaped any stretch marks (although that might very well have to do with hereditary).  I've also been using it religiously when not pregnant, on any uneven marks on face, dry knuckles, cleavage and on sun burn. Highly recommended!


Now something completely unrelated, today's lunch was a healthy tuna egg salad:


followed by an afternoon treat to fulfil my current craving; Maltesers ice cream:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin