Tuesday 18 November 2008

Inducing talks and washing advice

Went to see my consultant yesterday evening. We discussed being overdue and how I'm really starting to feel impatient about when my baby is finally going to arrive.

I'm faced with a choice between waiting and continuing to let nature take its course or making plans to have my labour induced. We decided to make another appointment to see him on Monday and if Sean hasn't come by then, we will discuss it further.

He told me that if I was having my baby in France, I would have been given a different due date, one week later, and that I should try and relax about it all (sure, very easy indeed!!!) ;-)

And here's a funny washing advice I stumbled across. BYE 4 NOW xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tvättetiketten. :-))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin