Tuesday 4 November 2008

Out and about in central London

Selfridges on Oxford Street - my favourite department store


This morning I insisted on walking with Bear to the underground station in Marble Arch as I had to go to Selfridges in town at some point before tomorrow. I had to buy a birthday present for my brother Erik who turns 21 tomorrow. It was not an easy task to put my boots on and eventually Bear had to do it for me whilst I was weeping and feeling sorry for myself.

I managed to take a few pictures of the latest Christmas decoration when out and about. Selfridges always always dress their windows really cool. Forgot to mention I got my laptop back yesterday. It was handed in a third time for repair and now they had replaced the whole motherboard and keyboard :-)








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin