Monday 24 November 2008

Could this be it?

I woke up up at 4am with some period like pains and from these tightenings that I've had before, only this time they are some what painful. Full of excitement and anticipation I'm wondering if this could be it...
Mum did some more reflexology on me last night, we walked up and down the stairs and I also slid down the stairs whilst sitting and felt the bumpy ride in my pelvis on each step, in the hope that it would start something. She then stood at the bottom of the stairs and picked me up each time. The things you do when you're desperate, eh? :-)

I'm now sitting in the kitchen in complete darkness, with only the light from my laptop. Mum and Bear are sleeping and I have no intention of waking them up.
I just really wish thatI don't have to go to my weekly appointment this evening to see Mr. Wright, my consultant at Harley Street, but that I will see him later when he will deliver my baby instead! Not sure if I can sleep through this but don't know how to make the time pass now.

Will update ( or have my brother do it) here later if anything changes. Keep your fingers crossed that this is it, this is the beginning of when I will meet my son! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin