Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas, Santa and Champs

Today Santa is coming - whoopee! :-)



Good morning! Christmas is finally here and it's very uplifiting - I'm in such a good mood and am feeling like a child again who's so excited that Santa will be visiting today! Mum, me, my brother Erik, Bear and Baby Bear are going to a local gastro pub for Christmas lunch. We've stocked up on loads of Champagne which we will be sipping once we are back and throughout the evening whilst unwrapping all the presents. In the meantime I thought I'll post one of my favourite quotes, by Madame Lilly Bollinger, regarding just that drink; CHAMPAGNE:



"I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin