Thursday 4 December 2008

New outfit from Paris


Evening! Have not been feeling well today. Vomited this morning. Not sure why, if it's a bug or if this is what happens one week after giving birth.. Thankfully I have my mother here who has been a real a star. Not only did she look after Sean for nearly three hours when I caught up with some sleep during the day, she also got me lunch, did my washing etc. Feeling slightly better now but am worried it was a stomach bug and that I will pass it on to Baby Bear through breast feeding him. Pictures from yesterday when Sean was wearing the gorgeous outfit my brother got him from Dpam Bebe in Paris. Have a nice weekend. Puss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Catharina,

Grattis an en gang till den fina bebisen! Han ser ut att vara lik dig...:-)

Kram
Arina

Anonymous said...

Han är ju så otroligt söt!
Jag bara längtar efter min bebis nu när jag ser bilderna på din vackra son!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin