Tuesday 16 December 2008

Fab local Marylebone cafe/deli



Yesterday Mum managed to persuade me to get out of the flat and do some Christmas shopping in town. I was feeling quite low and sleep deprived but by 3pm I had finally managed to shower and get dressed. The streets of London are really busy but there's a lovely atmosphere and I really think the Holiday season really is the most wonderful time of the year in London, even despite the lack of cabs and hoards of tourists.

On our way home from town we stopped by this traditional café-deli which is one of my favourite places to relax with a good cuppa and a sandwich after hitting the shops on Marylebone Lane and Oxford Street. The shop itself dates back to 1900, and it still retains that old-fashioned charm of the village grocer. Sorry bout the bad quality pics taken with my mobile phone.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin